Most Buggies that we sell are on the secure registration scheme of DVLA and are therefore recognised by DVLA to be road legal and come to us with their own v55/1 form (Not v55/4 as other manufacturers do).


You get your own Buggy/Quad log book (just like Your car) and you can be the first on the book.


Yes, you can drive them on the motorway.


Before you can drive your wheels away we will need a valid certificate of insurance or cover note, which we can help you with (See insurance on the sub menu).


Off road buggies/Quads have no legal documentation.

Regulations 1989.